Please see pre-treatment guidelines below in preparation for your appointment:
• PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT have a card machine in clinic – where possible please bring the remaining treatment balance in CASH.
• Please attend your appointment ALONE.
• Please attend your appointment ON TIME. If you are more than 10 minutes late you will be asked to reschedule. This will result in loss of your deposit & a further deposit will be required to rebook. Please DO NOT arrive early to your appointment. If you do, you may be asked to wait in your car until your appointment time.
• Due to insurance purposes children/babies are not permitted in the clinic.
• Please attend your appointment with NO make-up on.
To minimise the risk of bruising, swelling & over stretching the skin you should:
• Avoid Alcohol consumption 24 hours before treatment, 24 hours after and also on the day of treatment.
• Avoid taking blood thinning medications, anti-inflammatory medicines and painkillers for 2 weeks before your appointment unless medically prescribed.
• Avoid the use of vitamin E and products containing gingko extracts (i.e. fish and garlic products). If you have a history of COLD SORES, please start anti-viral medication 2 weeks before your appointment & continue taking this for 2 weeks post treatment. This will help to prevent a flare up.
Please EAT & DRINK before your appointment – this will decrease the chances of light-headedness during your treatment.
If you would like BEFORE & AFTER comparison pictures of your treatment, it would be much appreciated if you could take these yourselves as we do not have time to send individual pictures after each treatment.
If you are being treated for any MEDICAL CONDITIONS, please let us know as soon as possible as we may need to reschedule your appointment.