The shadowing day will provide the opportunity to observe our Advanced Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner Jamie and see the ins and outs of a typical day in a non-surgical aesthetics clinic.
During this day, you will see up to 20 clients and be able to discuss cases and ask questions.
This day is perfect for individuals who are considering a career in aesthetics or for any injector keen to observe more procedures as part of their own learning.
Unlike practical training course, aesthetics shadowing offers a wider variety of patients and appointment types, so one day of experience can include everything from initial consultations through to following up and top up appointments, with clients of varying demographics.
Shadowing presents many benefits which provide unique and positive learning experiences:
– The opportunity to observe every step of the treatment process, including offering aftercare advice to patients.
– Building confidence in a clinical setting with the help of an expert injector.
– Learning how to advise patients on the most appropriate treatments, offering alternatives, and tailoring treatment recommendations to patients’ budget, suitability and available downtime.
– Developing a working understanding of how paperwork is completed and utilized in a real clinic.
– Having one to one time with advanced nurses to pose your questions about each step of the process.
N.B. the shadowing day will not involve any injecting for participants; it is an observation day only.