This course has been designed by experienced tutors to provide an introduction into the administration of Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers. The course will encompass Theory, Live Demonstrations and Practical Experience to ensure delegates are confident and competent in conducting a complete Lip Enhancement on completion.
This includes treatment of the Vermillion Border, Lip Body and the Cupid’s Bow.
We limit class sizes to 2 students maximum to allow 1:2 tuition.
We can also provide 1:1 tuition – available on request..
Subject to proof of your active license to practice in the UK, we accept the following professions onto our courses – Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Non-medics. Medical professional must be registered to a Medical Body. Entry level requirements for Non-medics are as follows:
• NVQ Level 3 in Beauty therapy
• Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 Certification AND 6 Months experience in an Advanced Beauty Treatment that penetrates the skin i.e. Micro-needling, Mesotherapy, Semi Permanent Makeup or Microblading.
Course Duration: 1 Day (8 Hours)
Course Accreditation: All our Training Courses are CPD Accredited. On completion you will receive recognised Certification.
Qualification Attained: Diploma Certificate in Injectables for HA Dermal Filler
Deposit: £100 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
Please note: The remaining course balance of £695 will be due 2 weeks prior to your course start date by either Cash/PayPal or Bank Transfer.
• An introduction to Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers
• Types of Dermal Fillers
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Health and Safety
• Consultation and Assessment
• Sharps Disposal
• Aftercare Instructions
• Treatment Procedure
• Aesthetic Pharmacies
• Product Specialists
• Injection Techniques / Depths
• Live Demonstration by course Tutor
• Supervised practice on Live Models (completed by Delegate)
• Q&A Session – Evaluation, Feedback & Certification
• Training Support Group and option for enrolment
• Ongoing support & guidance
We recommend contacting the following Insurance company prior to commencing this course to ensure you can ascertain Public Liability Insurance on completion:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us:
Tel: 07548 867428 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
116 Winter Hey Lane
Monday – 9am – 3pm
Tuesday – 9am – 8pm
Wednesday – 9am – 8pm
Thursday – 9am – 8pm
Friday – 9am – 8pm
Saturday – 9am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed