This course covers both Practical and Theoretical aspects of Micro-needling – it has been designed by experienced tutors to provide knowledge, understanding and confidence for independent practice.
Micro-needling treatments have a low operating cost making it a profitable addition to any business.
We limit class sizes to 2 students maximum to allow 1:2 tuition.
We can also provide 1:1 tuition – available on request.
Subject to proof of your active license to practice in the UK, we accept the following professions onto this course – Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Non-medics (Industry beginners & Beauticians).
No previous qualifications are required to attend this course.
Course Duration: ½ Day (4 Hours)
Course Accreditation: All our Training Courses are CPD Accredited. On completion you will receive recognised Certification.
Qualification Attained: Diploma Certificate in Micro-needling
Price: £250 (£330 including Starter Kit + Dermapen ® device)
Deposit: £100 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
The remaining balance of £150 is due on the day of training by either Cash/ PayPal or Bank Transfer.
• Introduction to Collagen Induction Therapy
• Treatment Benefits
• Treatment using Dermapen ®
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Needle Sizes
• Suitability to various skin complaints
• Pain Factor relating to Needle Depth
• Frequency of treatment
• Consultation and Assessment
• Data Protection
• Skin Preparation (Pre-treatment Instructions)
• Aftercare Instructions
• Suppliers & Aesthetic Pharmacies
• Sharps Disposal
• Treatment Protocol
• Live Demonstration by course Tutor
• Supervised practice on 2 Live Models (completed by Delegate)
• Q&A Session – Evaluation, Feedback & Certification
• Training Support Group and option for enrolment
• Ongoing support & guidance
We recommend contacting the following Insurance company prior to commencing this course to ensure you can ascertain Public Liability Insurance on completion:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us:
Tel: 07896879849 Email: email@example.com
116 Winter Hey Lane
Monday – 9am – 3pm
Tuesday – 9am – 8pm
Wednesday – 9am – 8pm
Thursday – 9am – 8pm
Friday – 9am – 8pm
Saturday – 9am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed