This advanced course covers administration of Dermal Fillers to the Nose.
We limit class sizes to 2 students maximum to allow 1:2 tuition.
We can also provide 1:1 tuition – available on request. Save & Exit
Subject to proof of your active license to practice in the UK, we accept the following professions onto this course – Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Non-medics who hold Foundation Dermal Filler Certification i.e. Lip Fillers or Nasolabial Lines.
All our Training Courses are CPD Accredited. On completion you will receive recognised Certification.
Qualification Attained: Diploma Certificate in Advanced Injectables for HA Dermal Filler
Course Duration: 1 Day (8 Hours)
Deposit: £100 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
The remaining balance of £695 is due on the day of training by either Cash/ PayPal or Bank Transfer.
Brief overview of the following:
• Consultation and Assessment
• Sharps Disposal
• Post Treatment Instructions
• Extended Anatomy & Physiology
• Injection Sites/ Positioning
• Live Demonstration by course Tutor
• Supervised practice on multiple Live Models (completed by Delegate)
• Q&A Session – Evaluation, Feedback & Certification
• Training Support Group and option for enrolment
• Ongoing support & guidance
We recommend to contact your current insurance provider prior to commencing this course to ensure you can add this treatment onto your existing policy.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us:
Tel: 07548 867428 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
116 Winter Hey Lane
Monday – 9am – 3pm
Tuesday – 9am – 8pm
Wednesday – 9am – 8pm
Thursday – 9am – 8pm
Friday – 9am – 8pm
Saturday – 9am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed