This course package covers both Practical and Theoretical aspects of Foundation and Advanced Botulinum Toxin and HA Dermal Filler administration – it has been designed by experienced tutors to provide knowledge, understanding and confidence for independent practice.
The course package also includes management of complications associated with HA Dermal Fillers and covers Patch Testing and subsequent administration of Hyaluronidase to dissolve HA Dermal Filler in different areas of the face.
Subject to proof of your active license to practice in the UK, we accept the following professions onto our courses – Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Non-medics.
Medical professional must be registered to a Medical Body.
Entry level requirements for Non-medics are as follows:
• NVQ Level 3 in Beauty therapy
• Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 Certification AND 6 Months experience in an Advanced Beauty Treatment that penetrates the skin i.e. Micro-needling, Mesotherapy, Semi Permanent Makeup or Microblading.
• 1 Day Foundation Botulinum Toxin
• 1 Day Advanced Botulinum Toxin
• 1 Day Foundation Dermal Filler (Lip Filler)
• 1 Day Advanced Dermal Fillers (Cheeks, Chin & Jawline)
• 1 Day Non-surgical Rhinoplasty
• ½ Day Filler Dissolving and Complications
Course Duration: 5 ½ Days
Course Accreditation: All our Training Courses are CPD Accredited. On completion you will receive recognised Certification.
Qualification Attained: Diploma Certificate in Foundation and Advanced Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine Botulinum Toxin, HA Dermal Filler and Hyaluronidase.
Individual Course Cost: £3974
Package Price: £3299
Deposit: £600 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
Please note: The remaining balance of £2699 will be split into 6 separate payments.
£449.83 will be due 2 weeks prior to each course date by either Cash/PayPal or Bank Transfer.