Dermaplane Treatments have a low operating cost making it a profitable addition to any business.
We limit class sizes to 2 students maximum to allow 1:2 tuition.
We can also provide 1:1 tuition – available on request.
Subject to proof of your active license to practice in the UK, we accept the following professions onto this course – Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Non-medics (Industry beginners & Beauticians). No previous qualifications are required to attend this course.
Course Duration: ½ Day (3 Hours)
Course Accreditation: All our Training Courses are CPD Accredited. On completion you will receive recognised Certification.
Qualification Attained: Diploma Certificate in Dermaplane Facials
Deposit: £100 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
The remaining balance of £100 is due on the day of training by either Cash/ PayPal or Bank Transfer.
• Introduction to Dermaplaning
• Treatment Benefits
• Skin Preparation (Pre-treatment Instructions)
• Consultation and Assessment
• Data Protection
• Aftercare Instructions
• Health and Safety
• Sharps Disposal
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Treatment Protocol
• Live Demonstration by course Tutor
• Supervised practice on 2 Live Models (completed by Delegate)
• Q&A Session – Evaluation, Feedback & Certification
• Professional Starter Kit for 10 Clients
• Training Support Group and option for enrolment
• Ongoing support & guidance
• Professional Cleanser, Toner & Moisturiser
• x 10 Medical grade Scalpel blades
• x 1 Blade handle
• x 1 Blade removal sharps box
• x 10 Hair nets
• x 1 Consent form example
• x 1 Face mask
• Training Manual
We recommend contacting the following Insurance company prior to commencing this course to ensure you can ascertain Public Liability Insurance on completion:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us:
Tel: 07548 867428 Email: email@example.com
116 Winter Hey Lane
Monday – 9am – 3pm
Tuesday – 9am – 8pm
Wednesday – 9am – 8pm
Thursday – 9am – 8pm
Friday – 9am – 8pm
Saturday – 9am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed