Advanced Dermal Fillers
This advanced course covers administration of Dermal Fillers to the following areas:
We limit class sizes to 2 students maximum to allow 1:2 tuition.
We can also provide 1:1 tuition – available on request.
Subject to proof of your active license to practice in the UK, we accept the following professions onto this course – Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Non-medics who hold Foundation Dermal Filler Certification i.e. Lip Fillers or Nasolabial Lines.
All our Training Courses are CPD Accredited. On completion you will receive recognised Certification.
Diploma Certificate in Advanced Injectables for HA Dermal Filler
1 Day (8 Hours)
Deposit: £100 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
Please note: The remaining course balance of £695 will be due 2 weeks prior to your course start date by either Cash/PayPal or Bank Transfer.
Introduction & Brief overview of the following:
• Consultation and Assessment
• Sharps Disposal
• Post Treatment Instructions
• Extended Anatomy & Physiology
• Injection Sites/ Positioning
• Advanced Techniques (Cannula & Needle)
• Live Demonstration by course Tutor
• Supervised practice on Live Models (completed by Delegate)
• Q&A Session – Evaluation, Feedback & Certification
• Training Support Group and option for enrolment
• Ongoing support & guidance
We recommend you contact your current insurance provider prior to commencing this course to ensure you can add this onto your existing policy.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us:
Tel: 07548 867428 Email: email@example.com
116 Winter Hey Lane
Monday – 9am – 3pm
Tuesday – 9am – 8pm
Wednesday – 9am – 8pm
Thursday – 9am – 8pm
Friday – 9am – 8pm
Saturday – 9am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed