Advanced Dermal Fillers
This course has been designed by experienced tutors to help you expand your current knowledge in the administration of Dermal Fillers and its application to different areas of the face.
This advanced course covers administration of Dermal Fillers to the following areas:
We limit class sizes to 2 students maximum to allow 1:2 tuition.
We can also provide 1:1 tuition – available on request.
Course Duration: 8 hours
Deposit: £100 (non-refundable)
The remaining balance of £495 can be paid on the day of training by either Cash/ Paypal or via Bank Transfer
Brief overview of the following:
• Consultation and Assessment
• Sharps Disposal
• Post Treatment Instructions
• Extended Anatomy & Physiology
• Injection Sites/ Positioning
• Advanced Techniques (Cannula & Needle)
• Live Demonstration by course Tutor
• Supervised practice on Live Models (completed by Delegate)
• Q&A Session – Evaluation, Feedback & Certification
• Training Support Group and option for enrolment
• Ongoing support & guidance
All our courses are CPD accredited. On completion you will receive recognised certification.
We recommend you contact your current insurance provider prior to commencing this course to ensure you can add this onto your existing policy.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us:
Tel: 07896879849 Email: email@example.com
116 Winter Hey Lane
Monday – 9am – 1pm
Tuesday – 9am – 8pm
Wednesday – 9am – 8pm
Thursday – 9am – 8pm
Friday – 9am – 8pm
Saturday – 9am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed