Terms and Conditions
Arriving for your Appointment
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, it is essential.
- Please remove all traces of makeup using oil-free cleanser/makeup remover etc.
If you are running late!
Please understand that we allow only 15 minutes to be late for your appointment, if you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled and you will need to re-arrange. This will incur an additional fee of £20.
In order to confirm your appointment, we require a 20% deposit – this will be used as part payment towards your treatment. The deposit is non-refundable and needs to be paid and received BEFORE we can confirm your appointment.
Deposits can be paid Cash or via Bank Transfer. If the deposit has not been paid within 72 hours before the appointment we reserve the right to CANCEL the appointment.
Cancellation or Reschedule
- A 20% deposit will be taken to secure your appointment.
- If you cancel your appointment, the deposit is non-refundable in all circumstances.
- To reschedule your appointment we require 72 hours notice.
- If we do not receive 72 hours notice, this will incur an additional charge of £20 which is payable prior to the rescheduled appointment. Only once payment is received will the appointment be allocated to you.
116 Winter Hey Lane
Monday – 9am – 3pm
Tuesday – 9am – 8pm
Wednesday – 9am – 8pm
Thursday – 9am – 8pm
Friday – 9am – 8pm
Saturday – 9am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed