Foundation BOTOX ®
This course covers both Practical and Theoretical aspects of Botulinum Toxin (BOTOX®) administration – it has been designed by experienced tutors to provide knowledge, understanding and confidence for independent practice at the start of your Aesthetics Career.
This Foundation course covers administration of Botulinum Toxin (BOTOX®) in the following 3 areas:
• Forehead Lines
• Frown Lines
• Crows Feet Lines
We limit class sizes to 2 students maximum to allow 1:2 tuition.
We can also provide 1:1 tuition – available on request.
Subject to proof of your active license to practice in the UK, we accept the following professions onto our courses – Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Non-medics. Medical professional must be registered to a Medical Body.
Entry level requirements for Non-medics are as follows:
• NVQ Level 3 in Beauty therapy
• Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 Certification AND 6 Months experience in an Advanced Beauty Treatment that penetrates the skin i.e. Micro-needling, Mesotherapy, Semi Permanent Makeup or Microblading.
• Course Duration: 1 Day (8 Hours)
• Course Accreditation: All our Training Courses are CPD Accredited. On completion you will receive recognised Certification.
• Qualification Attained: Diploma Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine BOTOX ®
Deposit: £100 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
The remaining balance of £695 is due on the day of training by either Cash/ PayPal or Bank Transfer.
• An introduction to Botulinum Toxin
• Mechanism of Action
• Preparation, Handling and Storage
• Conversion Rates
• Health and Safety
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Injection Sites
• Injection Technique
• Consultation and Assessment
• Sharps Disposal
• Aftercare Instructions
• Finding a Prescriber
• Prescribing Guidelines
• Advertising Guidelines
• Aesthetic Pharmacies
• Product Specialists
• Live Demonstration by course Tutor
• Supervised practice on Live Models (completed by Delegate)
• Q&A Session – Evaluation, Feedback & Certification
• Training Support Group and option for enrolment
• Ongoing support & guidance
We recommend contacting the following Insurance company prior to commencing this course to ensure you can ascertain Public Liability Insurance on completion:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us:
Tel: 07896879849 Email: email@example.com
116 Winter Hey Lane
Monday – 9am – 3pm
Tuesday – 9am – 8pm
Wednesday – 9am – 8pm
Thursday – 9am – 8pm
Friday – 9am – 8pm
Saturday – 9am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed