Foundation BOTOX ®
This Foundation course covers administration of Botulinum Toxin (BOTOX®) in the following 3 areas:
• Forehead Lines
• Frown Lines
• Crows Feet Lines
We limit class sizes to 2 students maximum to allow 1:2 tuition.
We can also provide 1:1 tuition – available on request.
Subject to proof of your active license to practice in the UK, we accept the following professions onto our courses – Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Non-medics. Medical professional must be registered to a Medical Body.
Entry level requirements for Non-medics are as follows:
• NVQ Level 3 in Beauty therapy
• Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 Certification AND 6 Months experience in an Advanced Beauty Treatment that penetrates the skin i.e. Micro-needling, Mesotherapy, Semi Permanent Makeup or Microblading.
• Course Duration: 1 Day (8 Hours)
• Course Accreditation: All our Training Courses are CPD Accredited. On completion you will receive recognised Certification.
• Qualification Attained: Diploma Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine BOTOX ®
Deposit: £100 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
The remaining balance of £695 is due on the day of training by either Cash/ PayPal or Bank Transfer.
• An introduction to Botulinum Toxin
• Mechanism of Action
• Preparation, Handling and Storage
• Conversion Rates
• Health and Safety
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Injection Sites
• Injection Technique
• Consultation and Assessment
• Sharps Disposal
• Aftercare Instructions
• Finding a Prescriber
• Prescribing Guidelines
• Advertising Guidelines
• Aesthetic Pharmacies
• Product Specialists
• Live Demonstration by course Tutor
• Supervised practice on Live Models (completed by Delegate)
• Q&A Session – Evaluation, Feedback & Certification
• Training Support Group and option for enrolment
• Ongoing support & guidance
We recommend contacting the following Insurance company prior to commencing this course to ensure you can ascertain Public Liability Insurance on completion:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us:
Tel: 07548 867428 Email: email@example.com
116 Winter Hey Lane
Monday – 9am – 3pm
Tuesday – 9am – 8pm
Wednesday – 9am – 8pm
Thursday – 9am – 8pm
Friday – 9am – 8pm
Saturday – 9am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed